Saturday, April 19, 2008

Praise!!!


Just got back from the water baptism. Wow, it was awesome, I'm still feeling the "high". I am so humbled by the fact that the Lord will allow me to be a part of such an important decision in people's lives. The day was beautiful, a typical south Florida morning sun out not a cloud in the sky, the water was cold though. Anyways the best part of the whole thing was listening to the people telling their stories of how they came to the Lord and what He is doing in their lives. It was also awesome to baptize young people and to see how fired up for God they are. Man as I looked at them I wished I could have been like that at their age. Overall it was an amazing experience AGAIN!!!. I never get tire of doing this. Rudy (our media guy) and his team where out there and they got some great footage so we will see a video pretty soon..

No comments: