Monday, April 7, 2008

Acupuncture: Can it help?


As some of you know I have to deal with chronic back and neck pain due to injuries that I have sustained, well recently I decided to give acupuncture a try to see if it helps me with the pain. So far I'm happy to say that after two sessions my neck pain is almost gone. Acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely thin needles through your skin, to various depths at strategic points on your body. Acupuncture originated in China thousands of years ago, but over the past two decades its popularity has grown significantly within the United States. Although scientists don't fully understand how or why acupuncture works, some studies indicate that it may provide a number of medical benefits. Are there any of you out there that have tried this. If so tell me did it work for you?

No comments: