Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Looking for Fountains


Day 4.

Man I'm getting to love this city (Rome), there is something to see every time I turn a corner. Today I started the day kind of feeling under the weather I think it may have something to do with the water, as the day went on I felt better. Today we had planned to just go out looking for fountains, this place is full of them, they have them small, big, and huge. We first went to the Spanish Steps which is a famous hang out place and you guessed it there is a fountain. After hanging out for a while we went looking for another famous fountain called Fontana de Trevi, what a site this thing is huge too bad it was packed with tourists (me being one of them) and with vendors selling cheap souvenirs. After hanging out there for awhile we did some shopping and called it an early day since tomorrow we have to get up early to take a train to Venice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.