Friday, February 16, 2007

Epicenter


I just finished reading Epicenter, my good friend Pedro Carrion recomend it to me and I am glad he did. The book was written by Joel Rosenberg a Jew who is also a believer in Jesus. Joel in this book analyzes events occurring in the Middle East from what he calls the third lense of Scriptures, in other words he studies the prophesies in the Bible and then applies them to what is happening in the middle East today. He especifically concentrates in the book of the prophet Ezekiel the 38 and 39 chapters. The book is well written and Mr. Rosenberg is a very knowlegeable man.

On a scale of one to five with five being the highest rating , I give the book a solid five. I recomend it to everyone whether Christian, Jewish or Muslim or even atheist, if you want to better understand what is going on in the Middle East and why, this is the book to read.

2 comments:

dogfreid said...

You're killing me with the pictures maaan

lol

Jorge Perez said...

Yea man, I'm sorry I'm trying to get this blogging thing down. One day when I grow up I'll be like you guys professional bloggers. :)