Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meet Barney.


I'm still mad about the whole bail out deal, so I decided to research it, well the more I learn about the financial mess our government is in, the more I see how the liberals got us in this crisis and now want the government to get us out. I think that what we need is a thorough investigation of this whole thing. Those found breaking the law need to be prosecuted. What I will do is this, when I find out about an individual that may have done something "fishy" I will write about it, I will name names and give you all the information I come across. The first guy I want you to learn about is congressman Barney Frank democrat from Massachusetts, read this article, to learn more about Frank and to better understand why we are in this mess. Here is another article about Frank. Stay tuned there is more to come.

No comments: