Thursday, October 2, 2008

Are You Kidding Me????

I don't know about you guys and gals, but I'm mad as hell at our senators. Those guys that we elected to represent us who constantly ignore us, who think that we are stupid and need to be told how our money needs to be spent. Yea I'm mad at those spineless cowards who yesterday passed a $700 billion bill. Yea and that includes the two presidential candidates who voted for this bill. Are you kidding me? A bill filled with "pork". Let me give you a couple of examples the bill gives millions of dollars for, ready for this? rum research, yea you heard right. Here is another one, tax break for a toy company that makes wooden arrows. Yea you heard that one right too. I don't know about you but it gets me mad to see these sanctimonious wind bags being so gracious with my tax money. So what can we do? We can hope that the guys in congress stay true to their course (I doubt it) and vote it down again. At least the congress showed more sensitivity to their constituents and listened. But it they buckle to the pressure and vote this bill into law, then I hope you remember when November comes around and you can exercise your biggest weapon against these guys and that is your vote. Get informed, find out who voted for this bill and make them pay come November.

No comments: